Audit and Accounts Senior
Top 100 Practice
My client is a top 100 Accountancy practice with multiple offices in the South UK. The company is growing and looking to recruit exceptional candidates with an enthusiastic and positive attitude for their offices in Surrey.
Their audit and accounts department has an extremely diverse client portfolio from start-ups through to large public and private companies and due to growth; they are looking for a talented Audit and Accounts Senior to join their team.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- The role comprises approximately 60% audit and 40% accounts.
- Delivering audits from the planning stage through to completion.
- Ensuring all auditing engagements are in compliance with auditing standards and internal procedures.
- Preparation of company accounts.
- Dealing with complex and technical accounting matters.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients.
- Attending client meetings.
- Train, develop and mentoring of juniors and semi seniors.
- Involvement in the firm’s marketing activities.
Entry qualifications and Skills
- Qualified ACCA/ACA or a part qualified ACCA, with at least 2 years experience in a similar role, with a mixed audit and account background.
- Must have experience of running audits from the planning stage all the way through to review.
- Strong technical skills and be able to deal with complex accounting matters.
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Good team player with strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong people management skills.
- Computerised audit and accounting software.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Car driver with access to your own car
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits package which includes inclusion in the death in service scheme. On completion of the probationary period you will be eligible to join the company’s pension scheme and the firm’s private medical insurance scheme.
- 0 -25 days holiday, depending on study package, plus statutory holidays.
Due to the high level of applications we may not be able to get back to you. Shortlisted candidates will hear from us soon but if you do not hear back from us please presume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. Your details will be kept on file.Your details will be kept on file and we will contact you as soon as a position suited to you skills and background becomes available