C# Software Development Engineers
Salary 25,000.00 - 40,000.00 £ per year
Annual Generous Profit related bonus
Pico Technology is currently recruiting both experienced and graduate software engineers. We are looking for people who possess the skills to create the next generation of high performance test and measurement and automotive diagnostic software. Pico Technology has progressively grown since it was established in 1991, and requires additional software developers to continue our leadership within this market.
We have an Agile (Scrum) development environment on Windows desktop but are increasingly targeting Linux, Mac and mobile platforms.
· C# .Net Development
· Microsoft Visual Studio with ReSharper
· DVCS (Mercurial)
· Intel IPP
· Wix / InstallSheild
· Azure / AWS
You will be creating innovative and intuitive front end software using C# .Net. You will create UIs that will be used by engineers and technicians in a variety of disciplines with varying skill levels. You will be solving problems such as visualising large data sets at high speed and pushing the boundaries of commercially available PC hardware. You will be applying your skills to simplify real world problems such as shaft balancing or debugging serial buses.
The ideal candidate will have experience in developing Windows applications in C#.Net or C++. Engineers at Pico will have a passion and talent for delivering great quality software. The following additional skills will be useful:
- Experience in developing software for data capture and graphical display
- Design experience in multi threaded real time applications on Windows platforms.
- Experience in developing user interfaces
- Mathematical skills for post processing of data
- An understanding, interest or experience in automotive diagnostics
- An understanding, interest or experience in electronics
Why work for Pico? We offer:
- The chance to work on a variety of projects
- Competitive salaries
- A generous profit sharing scheme
- Flexible working hours
- A great culture in a company full of talented, motivated people
To apply for this position please download and complete a short test.