Central Services Administrator / Receptionist / HR Support
Job Title: Central Services Administrator
Location: St Ives, Cambridgeshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company provides temporary event solutions, designing and delivering complete live environments for the most prestigious sporting, commercial and cultural occasions in the global calendar including events like Wimbledon, The Open Championships, Cheltenham Races, HSBC Abu Dhabi Golf Championships, USGA, and the PGA of America.
They are currently looking to appoint a Central Services Administrator to work at their Central Hub based in St Ives, Cambridgeshire. You'll be the first point of contact for all visitors coming through reception and all calls received on the main desk and will provide administrative & clerical support to the HR Manager and carry out other general admin tasks as required for the efficient running of the office.
- Answer and direct all incoming phone calls in a professional manner
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Keeping the meeting rooms neat and tidy during the day
- Arranging drinks and lunch for meetings
- Assisting with administrative HR tasks such as scanning employee records, archiving files, chasing outstanding paperwork, maintaining and updating electronic records, etc.
- Assisting PA to CEO & Directors in such tasks as maintaining company records and other ad hoc duties
- Performing other general office admin tasks as and when required
- Excellent telephone manners
- Confident Microsoft Office user: Word, Excel, Outlook and internet
- Excellent attention to detail, experience of data entry
- Proactive and enthusiastic individual, with flexible approach
To apply for this role please select the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Central Services Administrator, Secretary, Clerk, Support Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Administrator, Business Administrator, General Admin, Receptionist, HR Support Administrator, HR Administrator, Client Services Administrator may also be considered for this role.
About Bluetown Online
We've grown quickly since our inception in 2010 and we've a dedicated team of trained specialists who are well versed in attracting qualified employees to fit the needs of every organisation we work with.
We're an online recruitment agency that believes in delivering results. We're specialists in online resourcing, search and selection, candidate attraction and recruitment strategies. We manage recruitment campaigns from start to finish targeting active and passive candidates and have successfully hired the best talent for companies across a range of diverse industries throughout the UK.