Cloud Pre-Sales Architect
Globally recognised leader in business intelligence technology is looking to expand their international presence with an outstanding Cloud Pre-Sales Architect. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead all Cloud related engagements throughout the sales process, as well as truly define the client's road map when entertaining an architecture overhaul.
JOB TITLE: Cloud Pre-Sales Architect - Analytics / Big Data / BI / Data Warehousing / Data
LOCATION: UK & Europe
PACKAGE: Up to £90K base, car allowance, bonus (circa £110K OTE), private healthcare, pension etc.
* Award-winning Analytics, BI and Data Warehousing vendor
* Recently acquired a number of very successful Big Data technology related organisations to further strengthen them as a dominant player within the market
* Extensive enterprise client base including the likes of Apple, eBay, Tesco, Unilever
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Minimum 5+ years' Consulting, Pre-Sales or Solutions Architecture experience
* Very strong understanding of Cloud Technology including: Managed Cloud, Private Cloud and Public Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, DWaaS)
* Strong communication skills
* Work with customers and prospects to align strategies with specific products and services
* Develop extensive product knowledge of both company offerings and that of competitors
* Lead Cloud Infrastructure projects and Cloud Management services
* Collaborate with Development teams to define product improvements
* International travel, up to 60%
To apply for the above position, please contact Camille McLean or hit the apply button.