Customer Service Apprentice
Job Title: Customer Service Apprentice
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client is the largest independent business water retailer in the UK, with employees serving customers from Portsmouth to Lerwick. Due to recent expansion, a position for a Customer Service Apprentice is now available. This is an exciting opportunity to work with the Company and is a permanent role based at their new customer service centre in Blairgowrie with an immediate start date.
- Deliver excellent customer service to their business water customers, using appropriate channels and internal systems such as email, phone and webchat
- Build rapport, identify customer needs quickly, efficiently and proactively to deliver the right solution in the first instance
- Liaise with their water industry wholesalers on behalf of their customers
Key Skills & Experience:
- Passion for great customer service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- Ability to capture and handle data accurately
- Receptive to change and committed to continuous improvement
- Excellent computer skills
You will complete an SCQF Level 6 Diploma in Digital Applications Support and attend additional classroom training as part of your 24-month apprenticeship programme.
Due to the nature of the training programme, applicants must be between the ages of 16 and 19 years old.
Please click the APPLY button to submit your CV and a Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Customer Service Apprentice, Customer Service, Customer Service Graduate, Customer Service Trainee may also be considered for this role.
About Bluetown Online
We've grown quickly since our inception in 2010 and we've a dedicated team of trained specialists who are well versed in attracting qualified employees to fit the needs of every organisation we work with.
We're an online recruitment agency that believes in delivering results. We're specialists in online resourcing, search and selection, candidate attraction and recruitment strategies. We manage recruitment campaigns from start to finish targeting active and passive candidates and have successfully hired the best talent for companies across a range of diverse industries throughout the UK.