Get new similar jobs by email for
Digital Marketing Executive Ca...
Technical Digital Marketing Executive Camberley Surrey
We are recruiting for a global company who are looking to recruit a Technical Digital Marketing Executive.
The Clients websites receive millions of visitors each year and are key revenue drivers for our business.
The purpose of this role is to help us understand our key audiences and their digital footprint across all our global markets.
This view of key audiences will be the foundation for the Client’s cross-channel content marketing plans.
The following is a summary of the role:
▪ The implementation of a single global Google Analytics property and Google AdWords account for all live company websites.
▪ Working with the Performance Team to define and implement our approach to tagging audience groups based on our most common website journeys.
▪ This approach will include understanding how existing customers use the extranet and public website estate.
▪ Roll-out of a comprehensive approach to event and conversion tracking for core customer audiences across websites and extranet platform using GTM.
▪ Working with local marketing teams to implement call tracking technologies such as ResponseTap and Google Call Tracking.
▪ In conjunction with the wider Digital Performance Team, develop a view of the digital footprint of our most profitable customers sectors. In the first instance, this will be based on Google Analytics and AdWords data.
▪ Implementation of Paid Search scripts within our Global MCC to drive optimisation and efficiencies. This is to include the development of custom KPIs, dashboards and reports through the implementation of scripts.
▪ Maintenance of country-specific PPC optimisation scripts to enable continuous status reporting through automation.
▪ Provide customer insights to assist in the development of content marketing plans to target and convert the most profitable customers.
▪ Assist in the management of PPC and SEO campaigns to help drive acquisition.
▪ Ad hoc PPC and SEO tasks, collaborating with Google and local marketing teams to drive acquisition across all channels.
▪ Use available data sources and generate insights which will help allocate Digital budgets to achieve maximum return.
Key Skills Required:
▪ Understanding of the implementation of cookies, event and conversion tracking within Google Analytics and the use of GTM.
▪ Experience with reporting and delivering on actionable insights for both PPC and SEO activities using platforms like Google Analytics, Google Search Console and other 3rd party applications.
▪ Demonstrable experience at devising and implementing scripts to automate manual processes for large datasets.
▪ Hand’s on PPC and SEO experience in monitoring and targeting core customer audiences to increase acquisition.
▪ Highly numerate and analytical, able to work with large amounts of data to extract clear customer focused insights.
▪ Excellent communication skills with experience of communicating insight from the digital world to non-specialist audiences
▪ Project management skills and a track record of delivering projects on time and budget
Qualifications and Experience
§ Some experience in building digital footprints by customer audience would be highly desirable.
§ Google Analytics Individual Qualified (Valid GAIQ)
§ Google Adwords certified
§ Advanced GTM tagging and tracking knowledge (desirable)
§ Advanced Microsoft Excel experience.
§ Proven experience of advanced statistical analysis such as regression.
§ Foreign language skills are desirable
Salary will dependent on skills but probably in the range of £30K - £40K plus benefits.
Please send your CV to us in Word format for this exciting new role.