Digital Marketing Executive
- Location: West End, London
- Job Type: Full Time, Temporary/Contract/Project
14.00 - 16.00 £ per hour
- Career Level:Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Education :Unspecified
One of the world's leading business school is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the team on a temporary basis of 2-3 months. You will work within the marketing and communications function to raise national and international awareness of the school and support our vision to be acknowledged as a world-leading business school. You will be responsible for developing digital content and campaigns for internal and external digital communication channels (emails, web and social media) in order to enhance the Business School's profile and position it as a thought leader.
- Developing, implementing and reviewing the School's digital content strategy
- Developing, implementing and reviewing the School's social media strategy
- Maintaining and continuing the development of the website and blog
- Reviewing and analysing performance metrics across social media, websites, blogs, email and digital marketing campaigns
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Experience working in Marketing or Communications environment
- Significant experience producing high-end digital content for multiple communication and content channels
- Experience of working with content management systems - ideally WordPress
- Experience implementing, delivering and evaluating digital campaigns across platforms
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
Australasian Recruitment Company are specialists in office support recruitment and provide the highest quality temporary, contract and permanent office support staff to the London marketplace. We are committed to providing an outstanding service that changes the way our clients and candidates think about recruitment agencies.
We engender candidate loyalty by fostering a career-orientated, consultative approach and we often place and re-place candidates throughout their careers in London.
Our goal is to break the mould, share the adventure, make it count and deliver the goods!