Get new similar jobs by email for
Driver - PRM Operation
OmniServ has an exciting opportunity for an experience Driver to join the team at Stansted Airport. Please not that the ideal candidate for this position will be required to do various shifts to cover 24 hour operation, as per business needs.
Working as a member of the PRM Team, you will drive the Company’s vehicles on the airfield to aircraft to the transfer passengers with reduced mobility (PRM) or those needing assistance from the aircraft to the terminal building or from the terminal building to the aircraft.
· Complete the daily Vehicle Check Sheet, to maintain the operational reliability of the vehicle, reporting when necessary any vehicle defaults in line with the Vehicle Inspection procedure.
· Complete a system check prior to operating the vehicle
· Drive the Company vehicles ensuring that the vehicle is safe and secure at all times
· Operate the controls of the Company vehicle
· Deliver or collect the passengers at the aircraft door and assist with the transfer into their seat or wheelchair through safe manual handling techniques.
· Carry out PSA as directed by the Allocator, escorting arriving and departing passengers through the airport.
· To use the IT Allocation system correctly
· Ensure that the Allocator is updated on progress of jobs at all times.
· Observe all BAA airside driving requirements
· Promote a safe and secure environment at all times
Carry out any reasonable task requested. This description is an outline of the role and it is expected that key task will vary with the demand of our client and operation base.