Kitchen Designer (ArtiCAD)
We are recruiting two Contract Kitchen Designers to join our Doncaster based client’s design team.
If you are a designer with experience using CAD to produce designs and quotes for developers from clients own brief and architects drawings, this could be the perfect role for you!
In this role you will:
- Produce accurate designs and estimates for kitchen layouts using Articad, CAD and SAP systems
- Scale from Architects drawings supplied by the developer
- Create quotations in SAP manually with the ability to calculate additional items accurately (worktop sizes) Liaise with external companies to source prices
- Work to developer briefs and specified deadlines/service level agreements
- Create tender documents in presentation format to be issued back to developers
- Work to an accurate installation budget with contract guidelines
- Be able to check designs accurately including other people's work
What we are looking for:
- Understanding of planning & design
- Formal training/qualification in design
- Practical design experience gained within the kitchen industry
- Creativity & design flair
- Ability to design a functional attractive kitchen from scratch
- Knowledge of kitchen component parts
- Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, etc)
- Ability to use a CAD system is essential, either through certification or experience, a working knowledge of Articad
Immediate Interviews available for qualified candidates, apply online
About Find a new job
We are a professional agency offering a fresh honest approach to staffing and recruitment, we specialise in: Sales & marketing - Catering & Hospitality - Commercial & Financial - Telecoms & IT - Energy & Utilities
The entire team, from consultants to our directors have exceptional industry specific knowledge and experience.