IT Co-ordinator / IT Operations Manager / IT Support
Job Title: IT Coordinator
Location: Southampton, Hampshire, SO32
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
The company currently have a vacancy for an experienced IT Coordinator. The right candidate will need to be especially adaptable and will be tasked with a wide range of duties involving both hardware and software support over two sites.
- Sole responsibility for the IT department with external support available
- Covering all aspects of IT over two sites and 5 departments
- Maintaining all IT equipment
- Ensure all relevant IT equipment is running smoothly for the users operations
- Installing updates and providing system security
- Performing back ups
- Responding quickly and efficiently to users requirements
- Sourcing equipment when required
- Maintaining high level communications with both sites and all departments
- Good interpersonal/communication skills
- Hands on Electrical/Electronic experience
- Qualifications desirable but not essential
- A knowledge of server software (Mail, AD. Backup etc.)
- A knowledge of CAD, CRM together with M/S Office and Linux is desirable
- Can commission and repair hardware including LAN infrastructure
- 4 weeks holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Training and development plan
Please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for further information about your application.
Successful candidates will be asked to complete an application form which will be sent out via email. This email will contain an attachment which can sometimes cause the message to be delivered to a candidate's junk mail box.
Candidates with experience of; IT Coordinator, Operations Manager, IT Operations Administrator, Senior IT Operations Administrator, IT Support, IT Support Executive, Service Desk Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Operations Manager, Technical Operations Manager, IT Manager, IT Team Leader, Technical Manager, Technical Team Manager, ICT Shared Services Manager, Implementation Manager, Technical Project Lead, ICT Manager, IT Project, Implementation Manager, Transformation Manager will also be considered for this role.
About Bluetown Online
We've grown quickly since our inception in 2010 and we've a dedicated team of trained specialists who are well versed in attracting qualified employees to fit the needs of every organisation we work with.
We're an online recruitment agency that believes in delivering results. We're specialists in online resourcing, search and selection, candidate attraction and recruitment strategies. We manage recruitment campaigns from start to finish targeting active and passive candidates and have successfully hired the best talent for companies across a range of diverse industries throughout the UK.