IT Infrastructure Manager, IT Operations Manager
Infrastructure Manager - IT Operations
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£50k - £55k + car + bonus, pension, health and more.
We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Manager to lead a team of Engineers supporting enterprise scale IT operations, at a large organisation investing heavily in their IT Infrastructure.
As part of a larger IT function, you will manage the team responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the IT infrastructure, as well as operational service improvement projects. Based in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
- Manage and motivate a highly skilled team of c. 10 engineers, supporting a range of Microsoft based operational infrastructure and Cisco based Networking technologies. This is a 2nd/ 3rd line infrastructure team.
- Allocate workloads, set and manage to objectives, check progress, motivate and support technical experts.
- Define and own infrastructure roadmap
- Champion ITIL processes, ensuring all areas of service management are efficient and fit for purpose
- Take responsibility for operational improvement projects, including new tools, technologies and associated migrations. E.g recent projects have included a migration to Office 365 and associated cloud products, as well as increased implementations of SCOM and SCCM.
- Monitor and lead the support and administration of a heavily virtualised (VMWare) enterprise scale server estate, Windows Servers, predominantly 2008 and 2012.
- Work with Project Teams to transition new services into the live environment
Key skills and experience required:
- Currently operating at IT Infrastructure Manager level, with experience of a large IT function.
- Strong manager of people, currently leading a team.
- Evidence of championing service improvement.
- Strong relationship management skills, with the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Deep technical understanding of varied technologies across network, servers and storage.
- ITIL experience, ideally qualifications, and ability to implement in a fast paced setting.
If the above sounds like you, please apply with your CV ASAP.
Bradford, Yorkshire BD11TQ
50,000.00 - 55,000.00 £ per yearcar, pension, bonus etc.
- Position Type:
- Reference Code:
- Contact Name:
Apply by Email
About Fruition IT Resources Limited
IT Recruitment - we live it!
We’re an independent, service driven recruitment agency that sources high quality, talented individuals to fill permanent and contract roles across the IT sector.
Since we were established in March 2008 we’ve achieved outstanding success with clients and candidates throughout the UK. We’ve built up rewarding relationships with many of them that continue to this day.