This client is the leading mobile video advertising company with offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, New York and London. They pride themselves on their razor sharp, full-screen video ads in HD across iOS and Android - eliminating long load times and grainy, choppy videos. Their clients include Fortune 500 companies and over 50% of the top grossing publishers in the App Store.
This is a graduate level Internship paying national minimum wage for the first 3 months. (plus paid travel) The position will roll into a 9 month FTC on £25K p/a, with an outlook to make Permanent.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Work closely with Account Managers to schedule, implement and deliver mobile video advertising campaigns for complete, on-time fulfilment and optimal performance according to advertiser contracts
- Analyse campaign and publisher performance, identifying trends and areas of opportunity
- Provide advice, support and consultancy to the Account Management team regarding campaign delivery and performance
- Ability to spot errors, fix problems and troubleshoot
- Work towards a chosen Ad-Operations specialist area
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Passion for mobile
- Demonstrates a meticulous, thorough attention to detail
- Superior organisational, reporting and communication skills
- Strong mathematical skills and an analytical approach able to spot trends in large quantities of data
- Team player, high-energy, driven, revenue-focused work style
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, product launch environment
- Positive and happy to take responsibility
Additional Skills Desired:
- Experience working with mobile or web advertising platforms
- Experience working with ad networks, brand and performance advertisers
- Familiarity with SQL, Mac and/or relational databases
- Candidates should be available to work from our London office
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Cool, relaxed atmosphere in the office
- Daily snacks provided, breakfast and fully stocked fridges.
- Great Location
- The role has an EMEA focus (Global exposure)