We are delighted to announce that we are opening a new store in your area and we are looking for a reliable Lead Sales Assistant with a hands on approach to work to join our team.
Lead Sales Assistant applicants will enjoy the fast pace of retail, taking direction from and supporting store management in day-to-day tasks. looking for additional retail operations responsibilities in preparation for beginning a retail management career.
This role is ideal for applicants who have deputised for retail supervisory team members seeking additional retail operations responsibilities and begin their retail management career.
As part of their ongoing development the successful applicant will complete a 12 week in-store training programme.
- Be an ambassador for your store, creating a welcoming atmosphere for customers
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Till management including banking
- Lead by example and support and motivate team members
- Contribute towards the achievement of KPIs such as sales, salaries and stock loss targets
- Ensure adherence to health and safety and security
The Ideal Candidate
- Proactive, flexible and adaptable
- Tenacious, hardworking and reliable
- Ability to lead and motivate others with some experience of leading a team
- Deal effectively with customer issues
- Able to demonstrate good commercial awareness
- Possess a creative approach to merchandising
- An inquisitive mind with a good eye for detail
- A confident communicator with excellent organisational and problem solving skills and a real 'can do' attitude
- Experience of cash handling
- Experience of working in a retail environment is essential, preferably within a high volume, fast paced business