Legal Secretary / Legal Assistant / PA / Paralegal
Job Title: Legal Secretary
Salary: Up to £21,000 dependent on experience
Based: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
A forward thinking, innovative, people friendly law firm in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire is seeking full time, experienced legal secretaries to support their busy and growing teams with the Firm.
- Secretarial duties including typing, digital dictation and dealing with documents and correspondence as directed by fee-earners
- Drafting up standard forms and straightforward letters subject to those being checked by the fee earner
- Set up new files accurately and speedily on instructions from fee-earners in accordance with the firm's standard procedure as set out in the office manual
- Attend to clients both on the telephone and in person and to take and record accurately any messages and pass the same on to the appropriate person without unnecessary delay
- Ensure that all the work you produce is accurate and well presented, and is undertaken in accordance with the firm's procedures and standards
- Ensure that you are and remain aware of the standards and quality of work expected of you as set out in the firm's manual and that you carry out your work in accordance with these
- Use initiative in your work, keep your working practices under review and identify any changes which lead to an improvement in the quality or efficiency of your work
- Ensure confidentiality and security of all practice and client's documentation and information at all times both at work and outside
- Undertake any other duties which may be required
- Candidates must have experience as a PA, or Legal Secretary
- Be competent with digital/audio typing, Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook. Use of case management systems an advantage
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a significant workload, and keep calm under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a team player who is smart, confident and presentable
To apply for this role please select the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience of; Legal PA, Legal Secretary, Legal Client Secretary, Conveyancing Legal Secretary, Legal Administrator, Conveyancing Assistant, Personal Assistant, Legal Office Support, Legal Business Support, Conveyancing Secretary, Fee Earner Support may also be considered for this position.
About Bluetown Online
We've grown quickly since our inception in 2010 and we've a dedicated team of trained specialists who are well versed in attracting qualified employees to fit the needs of every organisation we work with.
We're an online recruitment agency that believes in delivering results. We're specialists in online resourcing, search and selection, candidate attraction and recruitment strategies. We manage recruitment campaigns from start to finish targeting active and passive candidates and have successfully hired the best talent for companies across a range of diverse industries throughout the UK.