Get new similar jobs by email for
Our client is a UK subsidiary of the global logistics giant TVS with $10 billion annual revenues and employing more than 30,000 people worldwide. They are a market leader in their sector and provide courier services to some of the UK’s top businesses, in addition to serving the needs of locally based businesses. Operating out of over 45 Branches around the UK and Ireland and across Europe, their Head Office facility is based in Langley, Slough.
A vacancy has arisen in their Head Office at Langley for the position of Management Accountant. Reporting into the Senior Financial Controller, you will be working in their European Finance Team, with the aim of maintaining the divisions’ financial records to prepare performance reports including the maintenance of the monthly management accounts.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts, including balance sheet reconciliations
• Preparation and maintenance of the monthly reporting pack
• Maintenance of bank reconciliations across a range of currency accounts
• Reconciliation of intercompany account recharges and loan account balances
• Maintenance of accruals and prepayments schedules by financial site
• Preparation of data for VAT returns and liaise with their European VAT Advisors
• Assist with the creation of supplier payment files where required
• Assist with financial audits where required
• Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
Essential Knowledge and Experience:-
• Management Accounting
• Prepayments and month end procedures
Suitable candidates will have strong organisational and reconciliation skills, attention to detail and possess analytical skills.
This is a permanent full-time position.
Hours of work 09.00 to 17.30, Monday to Friday.
Salary: £32,000 gross per annum
Please apply for this Management Accountant role by registering your interest with your current CV and Cover Letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
No Agencies Please
Simplified is the trusted recruitment platform used by 10,000+ companies to manage their recruitment. Our clients include various public sector enterprises (NHS, The University of Oxford), the private sector including the FTSE 100 (BT, British American Tobacco), and the Charity / Third Sector (RSPCA, Age UK, Wikipedia).