Get new similar jobs by email for
Product Approvals Engineer – S...
A leading UK testing laboratory for EMC and Product Safety seeks a qualified Engineer to work on science and technology projects in North Shropshire.
My clients laboratory provides accredited testing, certification and consultancy for clients exporting products to Europe and International markets including North America, Canada, and the Middle East. They are qualified by the British Government and the European Commission for assessing the conformity of products covered by EMC and Low Voltage Directives.
Candidates will have:
* A science degree or HNC/HND in electrical/electronic engineering or related subject
* Circuit design or testing experience, with knowledge of product safety standards such as EN61010, EN60601 or EN60950 is essential.
* Self-motivation and strong problem solving skills with excellent attention to detail
* A confident approach with ability to discuss technical issues with clients
* An excellent appreciation of project deadlines
Experience of working in a UKAS testing laboratory would be advantageous.
You will work in a modern high-tech laboratory on a wide range of products never before released onto the market, from high value medical and scientific equipment to innovative lighting and household appliances.
For more details and immediate interviews apply online ASAP.