Programme Manager (Automotive)
My client is a manufacturer of safety critical components within the automotive industry, part of a global group with locations throughout the world. They work with many of the large OEM's within the automotive industry throughout the world, and are looking to recruit a Programme Manager to join their operation based in Wiltshire.
The role will involve working on my clients flagship products, managing the introduction of all defined programmes into the nominated manufacturing site within the business. To ensure the adherence to APQP and Automotive SPICE procedures where applicable.
The main duties will be:
- To manage and own the implementation of programmes using both the APQP process to ISO/TS 16949 (Gateway system) and Automotive SPICE (ISO/IEC 15504).
- To write and maintain the project plan
- To ensure that timing plans meet the needs of customers (internal and external) and the whole programme team. Work with key suppliers to integrate their timing into the overall timing schedule.
- To ensure that components are managed into volume production and handed over according to the APQP / Automotive SPICE process
- To manage and own the planning of customer prototypes.
- To regularly review progress of programmes against the agreed measures and ensure that all areas are completed and correct
- To provide leadership of allocated SDT's and development teams, to understand the overall resource requirements for delivering the programmes and ensure that teams are run effectively and efficiently
- To control programme budgets within agreed limits
- To manage and own customer B2B programme platforms where applicable
- Demonstrable experience with automotive engineering projects.
- Experience in managing the development of electro-mechanical systems.
- Experience in the development of automotive electronic systems, including hardware, mechanical and embedded software.
- Experience of running projects to Automotive SPICE / Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) standards
- Full understanding of APQP
- Detailed knowledge of programme management tools
About CMD Recruitment
CMD Recruitment provides job recruitment, staffing and workforce management services to businesses in Bath, Swindon, Wiltshire & surrounding Counties. We provide temporary, contract and permanent staff for placement into work on a regular basis to all recruitment sectors.
Unlike many other recruitment agencies we have a specialist knowledge of the employment marketplace in Wiltshire. We have also evolved and developed a wealth of experience in recruiting all levels of personnel and are striving to become the desired choice in the Bath, Swindon and Wiltshire area for candidates in their job search and clients in their recruitment search.
We work closely with our business clients, in partnership, listening and taking a genuine interest to your needs and recruitment desires. With the best tools available in the market our turn around is efficient and accurate, ensuring we find ideal candidates for your job vacancies.
At CMD we make every effort to deliver a hassle free solution. Liaising with everyone at CMD you will notice how authentic we are and how clear our processes are.
Proactive, passionate & professional about recruitment in Swindon, Bath & around Wiltshire