FRENCH SELECTION UK
Spanish speaking Sales and Customer Service Coordinator
Customer Service, Sales, EMEA, Ecommerce, Customer Care, Customer Relationship, Sales Administrator, After Sales Support, Account Management, Order processing, Enquiry processing, Customer Support, Spanish, Glasgow
Salary: £25,000 per annum + Benefits
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW:
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: B121SSA
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
International company operation globally supplying technology solutions.
Being the main contact with company's customers, providing pre and post sales and technical support.
- To provide daily administrative support to the sales team
- To provide support to customers in several different channels (calls, emails, chats) both in English and Spanish.
- To demonstrate operational awareness and flexibility in dealing with customers
- To liaise with the company’s internal teams
- To assist the client with documentation
- To deal with client’s queries and potential complaints and assure follow-up calls
- To assure follow-up with the appropriate department
- To maintain product knowledge and technical support knowledge levels
- To provide other general administration duties as required
- Fluent in English and Spanish, both written and spoken (ESSENTIAL)
- Strong background in Customer Service (ESSENTIAL)
- IT skilled with high knowledge of MS Office (ESSENTIAL)
- Attention to detail and multitasking skills (ESSENTIAL)
- Another language is a plus
- Able to work both independently and within a team
- Being creative, self-motivated and goal oriented
Working hours: 37.5 per week
Start date: asap
Salary range: £25,000 per annum + Benefits
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.