This role will play a key part in the management of mixed team of Credit Analysts, Risk Modellers and IT Professionals, as well as assisting the Head of Analytics with balancing workload to resource.
The Client- A global acquisitive FS business
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Producing monthly credit risk reporting.
- Overseeing and contributing to the development, implementation and support of credit risk scorecards and other predictive modelling services. For example, BASEL and IFRS9 modelling solutions.
- Developing strategic forecasting tools.
- Designing and developing bespoke monthly portfolio analysis tools, tailored to client requirements.
- Interpreting and deriving insightful conclusions from analysis and make recommendations for client strategies.
- Developing, validating and implementing statistically derived portfolio segmentation strategies.
- Managing ad hoc client requests for portfolio analysis and business insight.
- Working on the development and roll out of new products and services.
Providing support on strategic initiatives and new client propositions.
- Assisting in delivery of income targets from new and existing products for the Business Intelligence team
- Have previous line management experience. Ideally, this will include overseeing the training and development of less experienced staff (e.g. new graduates).
- Have had previous exposure to a range of risk modelling solutions such as scorecards, PD/EAD/LGD models for IRB, IFRS9 and forecasting.
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing business requirements.
- Be highly numerate and possess excellent analytical skills.
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of tools such as Excel, SAS, R and SQL.
- Show accuracy and attention to detail.
- Have knowledge of credit data including Credit Bureau data and ideally mortgage data.
- Demonstrate good communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.