Get new similar jobs by email for
BIW CAD Engineer - Advanced Ma...
BIW CAD Engineer - Advanced Manufacturing Engineering - Coventry - Contract to £35/hr
This a great opportunity for an experienced BIW CAD Engineer to support the work of the Advanced Manufacturing Engineering team of this ambitious vehicle manufacturer. The successful BIW CAD Engineer will provide surface models taken from design surfaces to enable stamping feasibility, supporting digital simulations for both BIW and final assembly, supporting conceptual design in support of manufacturing feasibility.
Key elements of this BIW CAD Engineer contract job:
- Create and detail BIW panel models from Design surfaces, providing CAD data to enable stamping feasibility simulations
- Support the team in providing CAD data for manufacturing simulations
- Support Concept Design in providing engineering solutions for manufacturing feasibility issues
- Provide further CAD resource to support conceptual designs for Aero and Chassis Dynamics
Candidate requirements for this BIW CAD Engineer contract job:
- Degree or similar qualification
- Depth of knowledge in BIW panel design and assembly
- Depth of knowledge in BIW stampings and assembly
- Knowledge of data management systems such as PLM / Team Centre
- Highly proficient in Catia v5 component modelling and surfacing
- Knowledge of panel feasibility simulation and analysis software such as Autoform, Pamstamp or FTI would be an advantage
In return the successful BIW CAD Engineer can expect in return:
- Long term, challenging, interesting and varied work
- An hourly rate to £35/hr
- An excellent working environment
Suitably experienced BIW CAD Engineers should apply today for this contract assignment by either calling Ray Greenman on 01384 397 555 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.