- Company: Pear Recruitment Limited
- Location: London, London E11 2PU
- Job Type: Full Time
25,000.00 - 25,000.00 £ per year
+ Com OTE £70,000 + Company Car
- Work Experience: 1+ years
- Occupation: Real Estate Agent/Broker
- Job Category: Sales/Business Development
- Reference Id: PEAR7868
- Posted: 17/02/2017
About PearPEAR Recruitment was launched in 2010 by our Directors who are all very experienced and committed to the property industry.
Having previously worked within Estate Agency and Recruitment we felt it would be an ideal opportunity to launch PEAR and offer our expertise to both clients and candidates and blend both of the industries as best as possible. The rest of our team also has a strong track record within recruitment, property and other sales fields and is always keeping a close eye on what's going on in the property market.
Branch Manager – Wanstead
Branch Manager – Wanstead
£25,000 + Com OTE £70,000 + Company Car
Our client is looking for a talented, experienced Estate Agent to head up one of their successful offices in Wanstead, The successful candidate will be expected to take full responsibility for the success of the office by leading and motivating the team to achieve set targets and objectives within agreed time frames.
Duties will include:
We need you to be:
- To manage the day to day running of the estate agency business, maximising income and profit from a range of products and services.
- To increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- In conjunction with the Managing Director, the setting and reviewing of office and personal targets
- Managing and developing a team to fill their potential and enable them to meet and exceed the targets set.
- Motivating your team with incentives and rewards
- Listing and selling properties
- Ensuring business is compliant
If you are interested in this Branch Manager position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
- Results driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Full Driving Licence
- Hard working and focused
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.