Business Analyst - £35,000 to £40,000 plus benefits
Business Analyst required to join a market leading, blue chip company based in Taunton.
Our client is a well known company with an excellent reputation for customer satisfaction and are viewed as one of the best companies to work for in the local area.
Agile, Full Software Development Lifecycle, Logical Design, Business Change
In this role you will often be the Product Owner within a Scrum team, tasked with reviewing and automating business processes with associated data analysis and feedback. In addition there will be maintenance tasks day to day to support our existing business software systems and automation.
In summary, our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Worked throughout the full project lifecycle
- BCS Business Analysis Diploma;
- A strong working knowledge of Excel and other MS applications is essential;
- A working knowledge of SQL;
- Experience of systems testing, and ISTQB qualification would be advantageous;
- A scrum master or product owner qualification, with associated experience of working within an Agile environment;
- Experience of working with kanban and working within an insurance/financial services business would be advantageous;
- You will thrive in an environment that encourages you to pro-actively problem solve and adapt to a variety of challenges.
- Oversee development and implementation of solutions, taking into account the implications of change on the organisation and all stakeholders.
- Change management
- Stakeholder Management
- Very strong your communication skills, both written and verbal, as you will be leading a team and will be liaising with all levels of users from director level to end users.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that would offer further career opportunities, training and an excellent benefits package.
Keywords - Business Analyst, BA, Project Management, Agile, full lifecycle, requirements gathering, Taunton