A leading Private Bank are looking for a Business Change Project Manager to work within the change portfolio management group.
This is a fantastic organisation, a true metoricracy and a role that provides high level visibility and extensive progression from within.
- Ensure that all projects are well managed, controlled and deliver the objectives and benefits within time and budget and to agreed quality levels.
- Manage project resources, including colleagues and budget, to achieve the stated objectives, within the guidelines set by the project's Steering Committee.
- Create an environment that highlights risks and issues in a timely manner. Manage these risks and issues and take action to mitigate/solve them.
- Report project status to all key stakeholders - particularly the Steering Committee and Senior Stakeholders as & when necessary.
- Work closely with IT to ensure development and release schedules meet business expectations and identifying any issues in a timely manner
- Manage business stakeholders to ensure key project deliverables are achieved. These include internal and external communications, as well as process and procedure updates
- Predominantly internal relationship management with Front Office staff and Support departments.
- Occasional contact with Senior Stakeholder including the Partners
- Strong practical experience as a Project Manager, within banking (ideally Private banking)
- Practical experience using techniques for managing cost, quality, time and risk in projects.
- Detailed knowledge of Project Management techniques and associated formal methodologies.
- Experience of working with Business and IT stakeholders
- Experience of presenting to and working with senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of financial services and banking.
- Experience of working with third party suppliers, preparing and managing contracts.
Change Manager, Project Manager, Operating Model, Front Office, Wealth, Private Banking, Bank, Change Management
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.