Get new similar jobs by email for
Care Assistant - Community Car...
• Up to £8.40 per hour
• All petrol expenses paid
• Increased hourly rates paid on ALL Bank Holidays
• Flexible working hours - Full or Part-time - To suit you!
• Also just evenings and weekend hours available, if required
• 28 days paid holidays per year - Pro rata
• Full PAID Care Certificate training provided
• Free NVQ Training - Up to level 3!
• Free uniform provided
• Company pension scheme .
Would you like to join one of the premier providers of Health & Social Care in Derbyshire and Staffordshire?
Mediline Nurses and Carers is the foremost provider of health & social care within the East Midlands putting quality and dignity at the heart of what we do. We enable our clients to remain independent and living in their own homes by providing the following levels of care:
• Personal care i.e. assisting to wash & dress
• Meal preparation
• Domestic support i.e. general housework
• Medication support – prompting and administering.
Due to our continued success & growth Mediline Nurses and Carers is currently recruiting caring, thoughtful, compassionate individuals to assist us in providing quality care services to vulnerable adults in the community . We have opportunities for both full-time and part- time Care Workers throughout Lichfield and Tamworth which include:
Experience as a Care Worker - Care Assistant is preferred but not essential as full Care Certificate training is provided - with pay.
FULL LICENCE AND OWN CAR PREFERABLE BUT NOT ALWAYS ESSENTIAL.
ALL MEDILINE CARE WORKERS - CARE ASSISTANTS MUST BE PREPARED TO WORK ALTERNATE WEEKENDS OR SATURDAY OR SUNDAY OF EVERY WEEK (With days off in the week to compensate).
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a team of dedicated and fully trained care staff who are proud to be working for a family owned award winning company. Apply Now!.
Mediline operates an Equal Opportunities Policy for all positions advertised.
All successful applications are subject to a satisfactory DBS and pre employment checks.