Case Manager / Claims Manager - Personal Injury / Motor - MOJ
Job Title: Case Manager
Location: Positions available in both Cardiff and Bristol
Salary: Competitive Dependent on Experience
The company is one of the fastest growing personal injury law firms in the UK. Their philosophy is that if they truly put their clients at the heart of everything they do, their business will thrive and they will feel a fantastic level of professional satisfaction.
As their business continues to grow, so does their need for ambitious, driven and dynamic individuals who are looking to grow with the business. With that said they have an exciting opportunity for two new Case Managers to join their team in Cardiff and Bristol.
Overall Job Purpose:
- To profitably manage a caseload of Claimant personal injury claims within the MOJ portal
- To achieve the best outcome for the client acting at all times in their best interests
- To achieve KPIs as set by the business
- Manage a caseload of RTA Claimant personal injury matters, such number to be determined by the needs of the business and monitored by the TM
- Claims to be valued at £10,000 and below. Some claims between £10,000 and £25,000 to be managed with the supervision of the TM for personal development purposes. Number to be determined by the TM according to the MOJ Handler's experience and ability
- To work within the firm's standard service levels and / or those applicable to particular client accounts
- To act in the best interests of the client at all times and to achieve an outcome that is in the client's best interests
- To report all potential conflicts of interests to the TM
- To accurately record time spent on each matter in accordance with the Firm's time recording guidelines
- To ensure that all payments made and received are accurately recorded on the case management system and that the procedures relating to payment of disbursements and damages are followed without exception
- To maintain files in accordance with the file maintenance policy
- To keep filing and file closures up to date
- To use the Case Management system properly and effectively in accordance with agreed procedures
- To report any complaints, mistakes or errors to the TM
- To review all matters once a month
- To contact all clients every 28 days in accordance with the Client Care Policy
- To achieve the set KPIs in terms of CNF submissions, medical report assessments, Stage 2 offer submissions and income generation
- Manage transfers out of the MOJ portal in accordance with requirements
- Commit to own personal development
- Compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct at all times
- Seeks guidance when required
Experience / Skills required:
- Ideally educated to degree level or with work experience in a solicitor, insurance or customer service environment
- Experience of personal injury liability and quantum issues is highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills (written and telephone)
- Proven client care skills
- Good computer and keyboard skills
- Ability to concentrate in an open office environment
- Team player
- Demonstrable commercial awareness
- Ability to prioritise work to meet tight deadlines
- Good organisational skills
- Proven time management ability
- Attention to detail and perseverance
- Demonstrable negotiation skills
Working here, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best. They think work should be fun and sociable, and want their people to get the most out of every day.
Their people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Claim Handler, Motor Claims Case Manager, Customer Claims Executive, Claims Account Manager, Claims Account Manager, Case Handler, Personal Injury Case Manager, Claims Assistant, Legal Claims Handler, Customer Claims Handler, Claims Technician, Case Manager, Legal Case Manager will be considered for this role.
About Bluetown Online
We've grown quickly since our inception in 2010 and we've a dedicated team of trained specialists who are well versed in attracting qualified employees to fit the needs of every organisation we work with.
We're an online recruitment agency that believes in delivering results. We're specialists in online resourcing, search and selection, candidate attraction and recruitment strategies. We manage recruitment campaigns from start to finish targeting active and passive candidates and have successfully hired the best talent for companies across a range of diverse industries throughout the UK.