Get new similar jobs by email for
Chassis Project Engineer 32270...
A number of Chassis Project engineers are required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract roles based across a number of sites in the West Midlands offering competitive rates of pay.
As a Chassis Project engineer you will be working as part of the SVO Team leading the development and delivery of chassis components and systems on new vehicle programmes. Particular systems include Wheels/Tyres/Braking Systems Including Cooling/Suspension Systems Including - Springs/Spring Aids/Dampers/ARBs/Bushes
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Must be experienced in all aspects including mechanical properties, testing, packaging, CAD, CAE, sealing and manufacturing feasibility.
- You will need to be able to work and lead these activities cross functionally with internal and external partners and suppliers.
You will be required to deliver against project timings and metrics to ensure the delivery of the commodities.
Knowledge of product development toolsets preferred but not essential.
- Degree Educated
In return for your experience offer:
- Hourly rate negotiable depending on experience
- Long term contract initially until March 2018 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
If you are interested Please APPLY NOW. For further information you can contact Kerry Duggan on 01384 446164 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.