Client Relationship Manager - KYC Onboarding - Banking
A global bank is looking to employ a team of dedicated Onboarding Professionals to act as the Client's advocate in every aspect of their Onboarding including Know Your Customer, Credit & Legal negotiation.
The Client Onboarding team is a Global, cross asset class function for the markets business that strives to provide the best client experience amongst our competitors. Capable of enabling any client type, in any region to trade any product against any entity efficiently.
The role interacts with:
- External Clients
- All departments within Capital Markets Sales
- Settlement Ops
- Accounts Control Operations/KYC
- Middle Office
- Tax Operations
Key Required Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 yrs' experience in managing Client Relationships in Financial Services operations roles in banking
- The ideal candidate will have a strong Onboarding and KYC background.
- Cross product knowledge; Equities, Fixed Income, FX, Prime Brokerage, Futures, Clearing and Commodities.
- Experience of working within a strong regulatory/control environment
KYC, Onboarding, Client Relationship Management, Equities, Fixed Income, FX, Prime Brokerage, Futures, Clearing, Commodities, Bank
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Belfast, N Ireland
150.00 - 165.00 £ /per day
- Reference Code
- Company Name
- Contact Name
- Contact email
Apply by Email