Get new similar jobs by email for
Customer Success Executive
We are looking for a Strategic Customer Success Executive to work within SDL’s LSP Translation Productivity team who will be responsible to develop the relationships with a number of key/named accounts with the objective of positioning SDL’s desktop translation productivity products.
The primary responsibility of the Customer Success Executive will be to drive and accelerate knowledge, promote growth and upsell SDL translation products into the key accounts; to develop business relationships and to gain the trust of our customers while working together with the existing team.
The essential duties of the Customer Success Executive
will be to:
• Participate as a member of SDL Translation Productivity Team
• Collaborate with the existing team to grow their market
• Drive SDL Translation Productivity sales across SDL accounts
• Develop and Maintain deep knowledge and understanding of SDL Translation Productivity products including Machine Translation and workflow solutions.
Account manager for selected key SDL Translation Productivity accounts
• Proactively target SDL accounts to educate on the existing translation solutions
• Present the SDL products, concepts and strategies at road shows and other events
• Keep abreast of developments in the localization industry and technology market including our competitors’ offerings
• Deliver outstanding customer service
• A financially stable company that is rapidly growing
• The world’s most successful organizations as our clients
• A collaborative environment where you get to leave your mark
• An award-winning company dedicated to innovate technologies and services for enriching global customer experiences.
Qualifications and personal skills will include:
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent
• 1-2 years of relevant experience in customer service or related field
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and at least one of the following languages: German, French, Spanish or/and Italian
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as a very close integration within the LSP Team (including Sales People, Business Consultant and Customer Success rep)
• Ability to learn and master software quickly
• Ability to become highly knowledgeable of SDL’s solutions, capabilities, best use of them and how to deploy them
• Ability to present and influence credibly and effectively the USPs of SDL’s solutions
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and perform effectively under pressure
• Salesforce.com knowledge preferred but not required
• Must be able to develop trusting relationships with customers and prospects
• Focussed, polite and persistent, persuasive, results-oriented and practical eager to develop existing customers
• Relationship builder, eager to develop existing customers, diplomatic, capable of dealing with complex situations
• Able to avoid conflict within the team