Get new similar jobs by email for
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for self-employed delivery drivers to work on a sub contract basis with a long established vehicle delivery company, Vale Vehicle Movements. The company is an automotive specialist and has been established since 1995, offering excellence in vehicle delivery to clients throughout the automotive industry.
What We Offer
• A sustainable, achievable and reliable sub-contract driver delivery position.
• Care and dedication to their drivers through a proven support infrastructure.
• Great knowledge and understanding from the team, with a combined experience of 60+ years.
• A proven track record of continuing growth, ensuring a sustainable flow of work.
• Investment in Technology and working practices to lead the way in better driver care.
1. Secure off-road parking
2. Held a full UK licence for more than 2 years
The Benefits + Support
• On average drivers earn between £1400 and £1800 monthly with the potential of earning more.
• Full training in vehicle inspections.
• Full training in vehicle handovers.
• 24 hour office support, 7 days a week.
• Smart phone and associated application.
• Generous bonus incentives, including our £250 driver introduction bonus (Paid when a referral completes 4 full weeks).
• VVM uniform.
• ID badge.
• Trade plates.
• Fuel card.
• The choice of a fortnightly or monthly pay structure.
• Self-billing Facility, no need to worry about invoicing.
• Freedom of work, you choose when to work and when not to work (As long as 24 hour’s notice is given).
If you are licensed to do so, you will be driving a range of vehicles up to 7 ½ tonne. The types of vehicle movements will range from;
• Inter dealership transfers
• New car deliveries
• Demo vehicle deliveries
• Collections of lease vehicles
• Blue-light vehicle conversions
• Deliveries to end users
In addition to the above your activities will include:
• Carrying out vehicle inspections, delivery handovers and following customer protocol.
• Circuits of work are planned for each driver 24 hours in advance by our Logistics Planning Team based at HQ in Bromsgrove.
• Generally speaking, providing it is on route, the last vehicle you collect on an afternoon or evening is one which you will take home for the night and then deliver the next morning. You will therefore be required to have safe, secure, off road parking. We do not take vehicles off route and our Logistics Planners allocate the work accordingly.
• Sometimes for logistical reasons we could ask you to deliver the last vehicle and make your own way home. Generally, we will only ask you to do this if you are delivering a vehicle relatively close to your home.