Get new similar jobs by email for
The Client is a fully funded technology innovator delivering Lottery and Instant Win products to a global market using their in-house developed Highly Resilient, Highly Scalable, Highly Adaptable platform. They need more motivated and exceptional brain power to continue the delivery and development of their vision. The DevOps position will be a key position in their Brighton office.
What’s in it for the DevOps Engineer:
• Contribute to and influence the development of cutting edge technology deployments
• No work on legacy systems
• A relaxed environment with mentorship from industry veterans
• An attitude to support experimentation and investigation of new things
• An adaptive development process to fit the project and the people, some people call this Agile.
• Everything is cloud based, shiny and new.
• Get in early on something big.
What the DevOps Engineer bring to us:
• Strong commercial experience working in systems administration and / or development roles
• Commercial experience working with Linux platforms, database clusters and all things not Microsoft.
• A proven love of technology and working in a fun environment.
• An ability to solve problems in a Zen like manner.
• Attention to detail.
• Team focus, with the passion of building a great product.
Some really great things the DevOps Engineer will have done previously:
• Built and run large scale clusters before that never failed and never slowed down
• You know what Rabbit is.
• You are the ultimate Puppet Master and everyone calls you Chef
• You can tune MySQL.
If you don't have the experience but have the below, we'd still be keen to talk to you:
• You’ve been trapped in a world of corporate Unix and legacy Oracle or equally hideous expensive slow moving systems.
• You think that no matter what we can’t do without you and you can convince us that you’re the perfect fit anyway
For more information please don't hesitate to contact us with your CV. We'd love to talk to you