Zetman is currently recruiting for a Senior eCommerce Solution Architect on permanent basis in London for one of our leading consultancy clients.
The eCommerce Solution Architect will be responsible for overall technical design of the solution working alongside Business Analysts as part of a dedicated client project team. Projects are multiple and typically 6-12 months in duration working on highly transactional and highly complex eCommerce system implementations. Expertise in full SDLC delivery Java web based systems is essential.
Successful Candidates will:
- Have knowledge of ATG, hybris, WebSphere Commerce, or similar ecommerce platforms
- Come from a Consultative background, preferably having experience in a Tier 1 Consultancy.
- Come from an Agile background
- Have good previous employment continuity with a clear positive trajectory aligned to consulting.
- Demonstrate an ability to succeed and progress in a fast-paced and client-facing consulting role
- Have a passion for web technology and the enthusiasm to keep their skills at the forefront of a fast-moving industry
- Have background in Retail, Consumer Goods, Transport, Travel or Life Sciences
- Proven track record of assisting with designing and delivering large scale and complex e-commerce projects
- Must have the ability to pro-actively lead teams and provide technical direction
- Have hands-on technical background which gives them credibility working with both client technology teams and senior management stakeholders.
If you feel you have the skills and experience we're looking for, we're keen to discuss the opportunity with you.
Please contact: Saida Jamac
Phone: 01189 291 484
Zetman Referral Scheme: If this position isn't for you, perhaps you know of someone who may be suitable? We offer £250 in the form of shopping vouchers if we are successful in placing someone you refer to us!