Early Years Teacher
EARLY YEARS TEACHER
Job Location: Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
Salary Guide: up to £24,000 dep on experience
Full Time: 40 hrs a week
Perks: Great staff perks
Based in Kingston upon Thames, our clients are looking for an experienced Early Years Teacher to work within the setting and as part of the team in a 40 plus place setting. The role requires you to work as part of this lovely team in supporting the Curriculum - You will need to hold an Early Years Teachers Degree
Early Years Teacher Requirements:
* Have a minimum level 6 Degree in Early Years,
* ideally Teaching Qualification EYPS, EYT, QTS
* At least three years' experience working in the Early Years sector
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* Full up to date knowledge of current childcare practice
* Have excellent written and verbal English.
* Pension Scheme (auto enrol if eligible)
* Holiday Entitlement - 20 days
* Further Training Offered
* Great staff discounts
* Other company perks
* Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years.
* A good understanding of children's development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* Experience of leading and supporting a team
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the EYFS
* To work alongside senior management in achieving outstanding childcare
* To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
* An ability to work on own initiative.
* An ability to communicate effectively with parents and build a relationship of trust with them.
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent's evenings as appropriate.
Please apply for interview by forwarding your CV to us: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday
JEM Childcare Solutions
JEM Childcare consultants are passionate about children and with many years ‘hands on’ experience working within Early Years ourselves. JEM Childcare have the belief that children, and those caring for children matter, having a positive influence on their young lives which helps to shape their future. With this in mind we endeavour to find you the right person for your job and the right job for you.
Based in Reigate in Surrey we cover all the surrounding Counties for our Temporary and Babysitter Services, and everywhere throughout the UK for Nurseries and Nannies.
JEM Childcare Solutions are specialists in the Childcare and Early Years sector providing bespoke services for Nurseries, Families and Childcarers.