Our client is looking for an Education Manager to develop, formulate and deliver their higher education programmes. In order to do this, you will need to work closely with their technical team to develop the syllabus, marking schemes and development programmes, whilst ensuring all schemes are transparent, formalised and approved.
As the Education Manager, it is your job to manage the development and delivery of the courses provided by our client and ensure a successful outcome at all levels of the higher education programmes. You will work closely with the Technical Director, developing a strategy for implementing the programmes in line with Business Plan objectives and with the Marketing Director on promotional activities, therefore you will need to stay abreast of the developments in the education field in order to develop an increasing number of candidates taking the course. Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing a range of delivery options to facilitate the ease of learning
• Monitoring and evaluating all syllabuses, course content and coursework ensuring accuracy and providing any feedback
• Appointing external writers and examiners in line with schedule and budgets
• Build relationships with a range of stakeholders to ensure needs are met whilst supporting the integrity of the course
• To operate as an ambassador and deliver details of the course through a variety of media channels to establish an understanding within the industry of the concept behind the courses
You must be educated to degree level with knowledge of colouration and chemistry processes, possessing excellent interpersonal and networking skills with a good understanding of digital communications. You will be confident at presenting information to a range of people, as well as being an enthusiastic team player. Problem solving skills and organisation skills are a must in this role and you will be a confident user of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Our client would like to see someone with experience within the education / marketing / sales sector, who has report writing skills and is a confident user of social media.
• High personal standard of excellence
• Attention to detail and consistency
• Ability to work alone and drive a project
• Ability to build and sustain strong working relationships
• Communicate at degree level
• Self directed learner who is willing to learn, develop and maintain CPD to ensure current technology knowledge
• Be able to offer constructive and helpful criticism
• Enthusiasm for the subject of coloration of textiles and coloration in general
Our client is the world’s leading independent, educational charity dedicated to advancing the science and technology of colour worldwide. Established in 1884, they have been representing members and their industry for over 125 years.
Their mission is to educate the changing world in the science of colour on a global level.
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
People/skills that would be suitable for this role include: Education Manager, Educational, Tutor, Lecturer,
About Flat Fee Recruiter
Welcome to our Talent Family
We work slightly differently to most recruiters on the internet; we don’t spend hours registering you or talk about jobs that you are not interested in. Instead, every time you apply to one of our vacancies, your CV goes through to a dashboard that both you and the hiring company can see together.
This means that:
Of course, we are always here to help where we can too. If you need to get in touch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can see your application in real time and where you are in the recruitment process
- You will receive an email to access your dashboard and update your details, tailor your cover letter or upload a new CV
- The hiring manager will make the decisions on your application not us