Get new similar jobs by email for
J Tomlinson is a family-owned business and began as and electrical contracting business in the 1950’s. The company has grown considerably over the past 60 years. Now with 6 divisions we are experts in delivering integrated building solutions from design and build through to refurbishment and repair.
We believe heavily in placing our people, customers and the communities we work within at the heart of everything we do.
As a testament to our success and our corporate and social values we were recently named Company of the Year at the 2017 Nottingham Post Business Awards.
Tis is an exciting time to join the company as we embark on a new 5 Year Plan.
Trainee, Apprentice, Junior role. Opportunity to work within a family owned construction company and learn about Software, Programming, Computer Science and advanced IT. Structured training giving you the platform for an excellent long-term career.
We are seeking:
· A Trainee, Apprentice, Junior looking to work within a professional environment and learn about technology.
· Ideally someone with an interest in IT, Computer Science, Software – If you tinker with computers and laptops in your spare time this is the perfect role for you.
· Above all else someone with a ‘can do’ attitude who is eager to learn and develop a long term career.
· This will suit a School leaver, college leaver, A level student or even graduate who is looking for a Technical Apprenticeship
· A Well-structured development programme – looking for someone to ideally establish a long term career within the business.
· A growing business, recent high-level investments into technologies within the company.
· The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
· All the benefits you would expect of a well-established and respected company including pension, life assurance etc.
The role will involve:
· Providing customer service and support, helping to resolve issues.
· Helping the internal departments with varied and interesting projects.
· Testing and evaluation of software and systems.
To apply please submit your CV and a covering letter telling us why you think you would be the ideal person for the job.
J Tomlinson is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we may only be able to contact you if your application is successful.