Graduate Quality Engineer - Days - Permanent
Do you have some experience with FMEA, PPAP, APQP and SPC?
Are you passionate about Quality and the automotive sector?
Are you looking for a Graduate Quality Engineering position?
I'm working with a large Plastic Injection company in Leicester who are urgently looking for a Trainee Quality Engineer to join the team.
We're looking for passionate graduates who have an active interest in Quality Engineering and want to be trained on the job. As such, some basic knowledge or experience in Quality Engineering in automotive manufacturing is required:
We're looking for Graduate Quality Engineers who have some experience in:
- APQP, FMEA, SPC and any other Quality Engineer tools
- Very strong attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Understanding of the importance of adhereing to quality systems set out by customers, external bodies and internal quality departments
- Background in manufacturing, preferably automotive
- Passion to be included in a growing Quality Engineering team
The day to day activities of the Graduate Quality Engineer will include but not be limited to:
- NPI supporting Quality and Production
- Pickup customer concerns from clients
- Internal and external containment (8D)
- Problem solving
- Non-conformance's (external)
- Use commercial and communication skills to liaise and build relationships with customers and take on customer visits
This is a day shift, working 8am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday and is a Permanent contract for the right Graduate Quality Engineer.
To be considered for the role, send your CV to the job immediately.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services. We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively. For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com
18,000.00 - 20,000.00 £ per year
Days Only, Permanent
- Job Status/Type
Full Time Permanent
- Date Posted
Manufacturing - Other
Automotive Sales and Repair Services
- Education Level
- Reference Code
brings more than 25 years of recruitment excellence into every interaction with clients and candidates. All of our Consultants operate within niche market specialisms across both technical and business disciplines, allowing them to deliver a well-informed and dedicated service time and again.
We have a presence across six different offices, working closely with clients and candidates across the UK; from niche SMEs through to globally renowned multinational corporations with the knowledge and flexibility to provide for opportunities on a permanent, contract and temporary basis.