Get new similar jobs by email for
HMI Engineer - 32209 - up to £...
A HMI Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract roles based In Gaydon, Warwickshire offering a pay rate of up to £25 Ltd
As a HMI Engineer the main objective of the role is to understand the user, by investigating the interaction of infotainment HMI with cognitive factors, mental models and cultural insights. In addition, there are three core responsibilities: feature pre-development, competitor analysis and internal process development. Finally, the successful candidate will lead innovation and contribute to the strategic intent.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Expertise with user testing, experimental methods and statistical analysis is a must have
- Feature pre-development, research projects, requirements capture
- Experience with automotive benchmarking, CE devices and related technologies
- Passionate about process improvement and evidence based decision making
- Strong project management capabilities
- Comfortable challenging cross-functionally and at a variety of levels within the business
In return for your experience offer:
- Hourly rate £25 Ltd per hour
- Long term contract initially until March 2018 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
If you are interested Please APPLY NOW. For further information you can contact Kerry Duggan on 01384 446164 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.