Get new similar jobs by email for
An exciting opportunity to work for ViiSana as a Protection Consultant.
Due to our rapid growth we have a number of Protection Consultant opportunities to offer talented Sales Executives to help promote our range of services. These are self-employed opportunities.
ViiSana is a life and health insurance broker that only sells Vitality insurance.
We have developed a service proposition that focuses on improving the health and well-being of our clients, spanning life and health insurance, PMI, and business protection.
Our range of services include our newly launched SME proposition that combines award winning financial protection with an impressive employee benefits package.
Basic financial services qualifications are favoured, but not necessary - a fully funded and accredited training programme is provided to all, to achieve a minimum of CeMAP level 1 status.
You would be joining a vibrant and fast growing team, that is dedicated to giving our customers the best possible advice and support.
Realistic year 1 OTE would be £40-£60k, but the commission is uncapped and the opportunity within the SME team is £100k+ per year.
The key responsibilities of the Sales Executive role include:
• Delivery of targets for new business sales
• Creation of self-generated leads, via traditional prospecting but also formal and informal networking.
• Adherence to procedures and systems to ensure strict control of the compliance requirements of the FCA and other regulatory bodies.
• Management of flexible diary to ensure customers expectation are met
• Work with peer and support groups to ensure best practise is shared and developed
• Take personal accountability for CPD and ongoing knowledge development
The key personal attributes required for success in the sales executive role include:
• Energy and personality that helps bring the unique nature of the proposition to life
• Tenacity and resilience to follow a proven sales process and confidently overcome objections and close deals
• Proven track record of sales success within a customer service focused environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills with strong negotiation skills
• Organised and ability to work to deadlines/targets
• Ability to multi-task and handle large caseloads
• Proven ability to work within SLA
· Empathy, Sales, Closing Deals, Consultative Approach, Positive Personality
· Do you have the right to work in the UK?
· Are you happy to work on a self-employed basis?