Marketing & Communications Manager – Events Agency
Excellent salary benefits
As Marketing & Communications Manager, your main role will be to support business development and drive external communications for the company and its clients. You will be joining a fantastic team at the one of the worlds’ leading event management companies.
Your role will be hands-on in supporting the business development team, producing engaging content and distributing it across a number of offline and online channels to generate and win new business. You will be primarily reporting to the Marketing Executives and Co-ordinators in the UK and US and indirectly to the Board Director.
The ideal candidate:
- The job holder will be responsible for marketing communications globally but based in the UK and strongly connected to a small, busy international marketing team.
- At least 5 years’ marketing communications experience is required. A marketing qualification and experience in either the pharmaceutical industry or meetings and events sector would be advantageous.
- A commitment to being a good ambassador and our values – quality, partnership, ingenuity, excellence and energy is essential.
- The job holder will be driven to see the company flourish in its mission to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professional and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
- Applicants will need to have experience in building and delivering multi-channel communication programs that are effective in engaging a diverse group of stakeholders both internal and external.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience of producing content for channels across the B2B marketing mix, are essential.
- The job holder will have a solid understanding of effective communications, excellent project management skills, be a strong team player with a keen eye for detail and be willing to coach others in articulate and effective marketing communications and have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Breakdown of the role:
Strategic Understanding and Support
Staff Development, Motivation and Management
General duties and responsibilities:
- Attendance at and contribution to team meetings and other company meetings
- Attendance at industry functions/ trade shows as and where required
- Effective interaction with other departments
- Comply with all company procedures and policies
- Develop, apply and share a full knowledge of the company’s range of services
- Understand, apply and promote the company’s vision and values at all times
The role would suit:Marketing Manager, Events Marketing Manager, Events Agency Marketing Manager, Agency Marketing Manager, Agency Communications Manager, Events Communication Manager.