Liverpool City Centre
£26,000 - £28,000 per year depending on experience
40 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
We are currently seeking an office manager from any industry, to transform the administrative capabilities of our client. They need someone with experience in creating a paperless environment from a heavily paper compliance based system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Using your experience to set tasks and goals for a team of administrators
* Overseeing the cleanliness of the office via the use of external/internal cleaning staff
* Recording daily figures for each of the teams on site
* Maintaining the printer/scanner and IT systems
* Ordering office supplies and stationary
* Using excel to keep projects up to date
* Supporting the admin teams with technical queries
Experience and Skills required:
* A strong background managing a team of 5 or more staff
* Being innovative in your approaches to project work
* Open minded with a willingness to learn from the area manager
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Search Consultancy Ltd
Liverpool, NW L38EL
- Job Type:
- Job Category:
- Education Level:
Secondary School or equivalent
- Career Level:
None of these
26,000.00 - 28,000.00 £ per year
- Reference Id:
About Search Consultancy
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's largest total recruitment solutions companies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across 19 commercial/industry sectors.
Since first opening our doors, we've built up an enviable reputation amongst clients and candidates for providing a high quality recruitment service. Equal emphasis is placed on both the employer and employee, which is unusual in an industry that is generally client-orientated. By focusing on the needs and aspirations of our candidates, and understanding their strengths and weaknesses, we are able to match them with the right vacancies. For our clients, it is this process that delivers the best people for their organisation.
Search handles the recruitment process for some of the UK's top businesses and is the sole recruitment supplier for many major blue chip companies.