Online Marketing Analyst (DMP Exec) - NOW TV
Sky is Europe's leading entertainment company and serves over 22 million customers across five countries. Our business in the UK and Ireland has come a long way since starting out as a satellite broadcaster in 1989 and we're not stopping there. We're home to award-winning teams for everything from Customer Service to Marketing, from Technology to Finance, meaning there's plenty of opportunity for you, no matter what your career goals.
At NOW TV we believe that total entertainment satisfaction should come easy. We're full of fun, ahead of the curve and we get our customers straight to the stuff they love. We are a seriously talented bunch too - we've got bags of energy and experience, and we know where we are going. We are constantly on the lookout for better ways of doing things. We work together, pushing each other to exceed expectations. It's our mission to be like no other pay TV service out there.
The NOW TV Insight & Decision Science team ensure that NOW TV's decision-making is in tune with our consumer knowledge so that together we continue to grow, shaping our proposition for potential customers and ensuring a first class customer experience. We want to know exactly what makes our customers tick: what are their attitudes, needs and preferences, and how do they interact and engage with our products and content? We capture, collect and collate this information, overlaying with other relevant data so that we create a 3600 view of our customers. Our insights will have a direct impact on some of the key decisions that NOW TV make and we are constantly striving to create new and better ways of utilizing the data that we have.
As a valued employee of Sky, you'll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme, private health care and a share save scheme. There's a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
The essence of the role is to build and optimise NOWTV's digital customer audience's, implementing and reporting on marketing strategies for how we best talk to these audiences and customers in a way that makes sense for our customers, creating media efficiencies for NOWTV and delivering our trading targets.
The DMP Exec will get to work across all digital media and platforms - as the audiences can drive in-product segmentation, search optimisation, digital display advertising, site personalisation and integrated marketing campaign management.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Cross company trait and segment implementation and management. Ensuring the DMP delivers on its potential to revolutionise how we manage and leverage our digital audiences, by guaranteeing robust and impactful audience segments are created and maintained. Ensuring all traits and segments within the DMP are accurate and fit for purpose is key to achieving success - as well as creating new traits where required, identifying opportunities to align requirements and streamlining the number of audience segments we use. Managing a process for new segment creation will be very important.
- Trait and segment reporting and optimisation. Ensuring the business is aware of live segments, their traits, size, use, and performance across business units and channels, providing recommendations on how to scale activity and improve results to either deliver more revenue for Sky at same marketing cost, or reduce marketing costs and deliver same revenue, or to increase customer engagement.
- Good working relationship with our DMP vendor and business stakeholders Ensuring the DMP vendor are willing to offer support where needed and that they're providing recommendations on how we can improve our trait and segment set-up, based on other company successes in the market place - and working across all teams in NOWTV as the knowledge expert on audiences and capabilities for the DMP to implement the audience strategies and trading plans. Prioritise briefs and requests, working with business stakeholders to refine them (so as to manage complexity and control segment proliferation in the DMP)
- Drive test and learn activity. Ensuring the DMP is set up to lead the market and deliver the best results. Make recommendations on tests NOWTV could run to see whether altering our set-up would achieve greater success.
- Passion for Online, digital marketing and the use of technology to improve the customer experience
- Experience of using a DMP tool e.g. Adobe Audience Manager
- Expertise in data-driven optimisation of marketing plans or media plans
- Knowledge in the following areas: Marketing Segmentation, Audience Buying, Targeting,
- Experienced marketer or product marketing professional
- Proven expertise in data-driven optimisation of online marketing channels.
- Strong knowledge of digital media and traffic generation tools such as digital display advertising, PPC/SEO, Affiliates
- Experienced of using insight & analytics to develop targeted market segments.
- Able to glean insight from large data sets and drive commercial change from the findings.
- Excellent team contributor with a strong track record of delivery on both business-as-usual and project based work
- Knowledge of tracking and tagging technologies used across both marketing and ecommerce.
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Happy to talk flexible working
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better