Get new similar jobs by email for
Optical Measurements Engineer ...
An Optical Measurement Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract roles based In Gaydon, Warwickshire offering a pay rate of up to £25.40 Ltd
The Optical Measurements Department offers a range of measurement services to both physical and virtual engineering using a variety of optical techniques and technologies
supporting activities across Product Development, the department uses the latest generation of high resolution and high speed optical imaging equipment to provide the following services:-
Surface scanning from component level up to half car
Static and Quasi static Multipoint 6 DOF measurements
Dynamic Multipoint 6 DOF measurements
Dimensional engineering studies
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Familiar with CAD/CAE or a mainstream 3D Drawing Package.
- Understands Dimensional Metrology/Measurements or an aligned Calibration Process
- Can work effectively within a team environment
- Educated to degree level in physics or engineering or an allied discipline
- Worked in a testing environment or an area aligned to a measurement process preferably using Optical Scanners or Measuring equipment
In return for your experience offer:
- Hourly rate £25.40 Ltd per hour
- Long term contract initially until March 2018 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
If you are interested Please APPLY NOW. For further information you can contact Kerry Duggan on 01384 446164 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.