A leading global bank are looking for a Payments Processor to join their growing processing team on a permanent basis.
The key areas of responsibility for the role are as follows:
- Daily processing of both incoming and outgoing payments
- Amendments and repairs of payments as required
- Liaising with customers, internal departments and Banks regarding payment queries.
- Reviewing customers STP (straight through processing) rates and advise accordingly where improvements can be made
- Daily general (non-Investigative) customer/Internal queries
- identification/escalation of all systems/processing issues to supervisor and Manager
- Completion of manual monthly charges.
- Awareness of importance and the ability in prioritizing workflow in order to ensure all cut off times are strictly monitored and met
- Experience in payment processing.
- Exposure to multi-currency payments via MT103, MT202, MT200, MT202cov etc. with relevant proven SWIFT formatting knowledge.
- Experience in some or all of the following processes: o EBA, Target2, BACS, CHAPS, SEPA, SEPA DD, and Multi-Currency payments (knowledge of all these processes would be a distinct advantage).
- Experience in Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of Midas, Aqua and IBIS systems an advantage, though not essential.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.