Procurement Coordinator - Public Sector - £22-28k
Procurement Coordinator - Public Sector - Hampshire - £22-28k
Location: Southern Hampshire
Job Type: Permanent
My client is looking for a Procurement Coordinator to join their team in Southern Hampshire. The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a procurement environment - carrying out either in an administrative or coordinating function. The role has come about due to expansion within the organisation and the team require someone with knowledge of the procurement process to supplement the procurement function. It's the perfect opportunity to develop a career in procurement within an established and successful function.
Procurement Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Raise invoices and conduct procurement analysis for the procurement team
- Support senior team members in the everyday running of the procurement function
- Win the support of senior stakeholders within the organisation to aid the achievement of procurement goals
- Engage with and monitor the performance of suppliers to ensure key delivery targets are being achieved.
- Ensure the procurement function runs as smoothly as possible, engaging with the procurement processes as required
Key Skills & Attributes Required:
- Demonstrable experience of working within a procurement function
- Previous experience of raising purchase orders and invoices for a procurement department
- Strategic & Analytical mind-set to deal with procurement issues before they arise
- Degree or equivalent preferred
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Procurement Coordinator, Hampshire, South West, Stakeholder Management, Supplier Relationships, Analysis
- Job Status/Type
Full Time Permanent
Government and Public Sector
- Education Level
- Reference Code
are brought together by a common set of Core Values. They define who we are, how we work, what we believe in and stand for. These values are the cornerstone of our business.
Successful recruitment happens when the candidate, client, recruiter and Bramwith team work together to achieve results.
As we continue to grow and develop our business we aspire to consistently exceed goals and be the Recruiter of choice for our
candidates and clients alike.
Ideas are always welcome, and whilst we are not trying to ‘Break the Wheel’, if there is a better way of doing something, we will find it.