We are currently looking for a Protein Sciences Team Leader to join a leading company based in North Wales. As the Protein Sciences Team Leader you will be responsible for the management of projects within protein sciences which include bio-conjugation, protein purification, GMP manufacturing of antibody based products, formulation development, stability studies and process transfer projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Protein Sciences Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Management of Protein Sciences team to ensure that all projects are executed to time, quality and budget requirements.
2. Contribution to business development through client interaction and proposal drafting.
3. Continuous improvement and development of service offering, laboratory systems and staff
4. Perform process transfer projects both externally from clients and internally to manufacturing (cGMP), along with performing and overseeing the process scale up manufacture of pre-clinical bulk drug substance, process robustness, characterisation and optimisation studies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Protein Sciences Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biological Science, Biochemical Engineering or Biotechnology along with extensive experience in downstream processing, ideally with exposure to GMP manufacturing.
2. Proven industry experience in protein modification or conjugation chemistry techniques and more specifically of antibody drug conjugation technologies along with protein purification process development experience is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with bioprocess scale up, process transfer or manufacturing experience would be highly desirable.
Key Words: Downstream Processing | DSP | Protein Sciences | Bio-Conjugation | Antibodies | Tech Transfer | Process Transfer | GMP | Team Leader | Process Development | Design of Experiment |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.