Quality Control Analyst
Lancashire - commutable from Preston, Bolton and Wigan
£18,000 -£22,000 dependent on experience
My client, a pharmaceutical company based in Lancashire, is looking to recruit a Quality Control Analyst to join their QC department.
Key responsibilities of the Quality Control Analyst are:
* Adhering to the principles of GMP including good documentation practices.
* Managing the performance of and training junior lab personnel, reviewing their workload and driving development.
* Performing analysis using HPLC, GC, UV and IR
The ideal candidate for the Quality Control Analyst:
* Will have a BSc or equivalent in a Chemistry degree
* Must have previous experience with HPLC, GC, wet chemistry techniques, UV and IR.
* Must have experience testing pharmaceutical products in a GMP environment
If you are an experienced Quality Control Analyst looking for a new challenge please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Search Consultancy Ltd
Bolton, NW BL36LZ
- Job Type:
- Job Category:
- Education Level:
- Reference Id:
About Search Consultancy
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's largest total recruitment solutions companies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across 19 commercial/industry sectors.
Since first opening our doors, we've built up an enviable reputation amongst clients and candidates for providing a high quality recruitment service. Equal emphasis is placed on both the employer and employee, which is unusual in an industry that is generally client-orientated. By focusing on the needs and aspirations of our candidates, and understanding their strengths and weaknesses, we are able to match them with the right vacancies. For our clients, it is this process that delivers the best people for their organisation.
Search handles the recruitment process for some of the UK's top businesses and is the sole recruitment supplier for many major blue chip companies.