Get new similar jobs by email for
Relief Security Officer Woking...
Brooknight Security has vacancies for 5 Relief Security Officers to work on various prestigious client sites in Woking, Camberley, Farnborough and surrounding areas.
For over 20 years, Brooknight Security has been providing services to a diverse range of corporate and retail customers. In the past two years, Brooknight has enjoyed significant growth and with more contracts in the pipeline, it is an exciting time to join our successful business.
· Must hold a valid Frontline Security Guarding, Door Supervision or Close Protection SIA license
· Must hold a full UK driving license
· Ideally have your own transport, though a company vehicle may be provided
· Clear communication both written and verbal
· Punctuality and ability to think on your feet
· Reliability with excellent time-management skills
· Security systems knowledge
· Ability to provide a fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
· Driving license would be an advantage
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Provide support for absences, annual leave and ad-hoc work
· Act as a visible deterrent against theft and anti-social behaviour, creating a safe, secure and welcoming shopping environment for our client’s customers and staff
· Prevent, detect and investigate theft and / or malpractice.
· Undertake patrols and inspections in accordance with Assignment Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures and Premises Security Manual
· Ensure all H&S policies are adhered to
· In addition to these functions employees are required to undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required
Salary - £7.50 per hour
Benefits - Full Uniform Provided
Full Holiday Entitlement
Working hours: Full/ Part time
Shift Pattern: Working hours will include a mixture of Days, Weekends and Public/Bank Holidays.
If you believe you are what we are looking for, or would like to know more information about this position, please click the Apply button below.