Get new similar jobs by email for
Retail Security Officer Metro ...
Brooknight Security has vacancies for 5 Retail Security Officers to work on various prestigious client sites in Metro Centre, Newcastle and surrounding areas.
For over 20 years, Brooknight Security has been providing services to a diverse range of corporate and retail customers. In the past two years, Brooknight has enjoyed significant growth and with more contracts in the pipeline, it is an exciting time to join our successful business.
· Must hold a valid SIA Frontline License (Security Guarding, Door Supervision or Close Protection)
· Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
· Punctuality, reliability with excellent time-management skills
· Security systems knowledge would be an advantage
· IT literacy would be an advantage
· Ability to provide a full comprehensive 5 year employment / education history
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Provide a visible deterrent against theft and anti-social behaviour, creating a safe, secure and welcoming shopping environment for our client’s customers and staff
· Prevent, detect and investigate theft and / or malpractice.
· Undertake patrols and inspections in accordance with Assignment Instructions
· Perform lock & unlock duties
· Ensure all H&S policies are adhered to
· In addition to these functions employees are required to undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required
Salary - £7.50 per hour
Benefits - Full Uniform Provided
Full Holiday Entitlement
Working hours: Part time
Shift Pattern: Working hours will include a mixture of Days, Weekends and Public/Bank Holidays.
If you believe you are what we are looking for, or would like to know more information about this position, please click the Apply button below.