Room Bookings Coordinator
Room Bookings Coordinator, London, World Leading Law Firm, £30,000 - £32,000!
Our client are a world leading law firm with staff and partners worldwide. Their London office is looking to employ a Room Bookings Coordinator to work alongside their 12 person front office team. They are located in the heart of Central London, with a whole host of bars and restaurants just a stones throw from the office as well as great transport links. They pride themselves on their ability to ensure each member of staff has the ability to thrive and enjoy their work with the ability to see their contributions being valued.
Their office is a gorgeous open planned modern office with a great social atmosphere. Due to an ever increase in size they require a Room Booking Coordinator with an immediate start, on a set 12 month fixed termed contract. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Proactively and effectively monitoring all room bookings, ensuring maximum utilisation while taking into consideration the demands of room users.
- Having a full understanding of the room booking system (Manhattan Space Scheduling) and ensure you keep control of incoming emails.
- Obtaining and allocating internal and external attendees names.
- Working with the Reception Manager in updating the Rooms Bookings and Reports Manual when required.
- Manage all equipment and requirements of the room bookings (e.g. catering and cleaning).
- Plus other general front office responsibilities.
Successful candidates must have the following:
- Solid experience of room bookings, the room booking system (Manhattan Space Scheduling) and reception duties.
- Confident, proactive individual prepared to take a hands-on approach to managing their workload and solving problems using their own initiative.
- Experienced customer service professional.
- Previous experience in corporate hospitality and Reception.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
This roles operates on a shift rota basis from 7:30am - 5:30pm - Monday - Friday.
In return you will receive a competitive salary ranging from £30,000 - £32,000!
As previously mentioned our client is looking to fill this position as quickly as possible if the right candidate arises, with the first stage interviews commencing as soon as possible. If this position is something you are interested in then click 'Apply Below' now.