Get new similar jobs by email for
Sales Manager - Structured Cab...
We are looking to recruit an ex electrical engineer who has gone into sales or an experienced sales manager who has sold structured cabling solutions into the SME and Corporate markets for an IT network solutions business based in the NW.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: £10,000-£20,000 OTE Uncapped, Career progression, 45p mileage expenses, Flexible working
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Widnes, Warrington, Runcorn, Liverpool, St Helens, Manchester, Northwich, Macclesfield, Blackburn, Southport, Crewe, Stoke-on-Trent,
The Sales Manager will target businesses (SME/Corporate) from a wide variety of vertical markets throughout the UK, offering IT infrastructure and networks solutions with a particular key focus on data cabling.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:-
* Targeting new business (SME/Corporate) through the development of existing, legacy and new business relationships. Average deal sizes between £2K-10K but £100K deal sizes are not uncommon
* Predominately field based but regular work from the office will be required
* Achieve set KPIs and financial targets
* Create and manage an active pipeline
* Lead customer meetings and presentations
* Create professional business proposals based on each customer’s needs
As this role has a strong technical element to the sale, the Sales Manager/ Sales Engineer will need to understand cabling/ structured cabling solutions in order to be successful.
We would be delighted to receive CVs from Sales Managers who have any of the following skills and experiences:-
* Proven sales experience ideally within structured cabling / network solutions
* Candidates with electrical engineering backgrounds who have gone into a sales or sales engineering role will also be highly considered
* A strong understanding of LAN/ WLAN and IP based communication solutions
* An excellent communicator with strong professionalism and presentation skills
* Experience of selling to private and / or the public sector
This rapidly expanding network infrastructure business has been established for nearly 30 years. The structured cabling division focuses on large scale data cabling projects as well as IP communication solutions, WAN & WLAN.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Account Manager, Sales Engineer, Pre sales, Technical Account Manager, Technical Sales Manager, Data Cabling, structured cabling, sales, Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Pre Sales Engineer, Engineer, electrical engineering, large data cabling, WAN, WLAN, IP Communications, electrical engineer.
Please Note - Wallace Hind Selection have been selected as our exclusive retained partner so any direct applications from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to them.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Zoe Chatley quoting Cabling Sales Manager reference ZC1707-23 to DD: +44 (0)1604 683307 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
We are an executive search and retained recruitment consultancy that have an established reputation for successfully recruiting key personnel for major organisations across the UK and Europe.
We consistently exceed the expectations of our clients by adopting an innovative, results orientated approach. We help them secure the very best candidates, utilising a range of bespoke recruitment solutions and market intelligence to identify, select and secure those talented individuals. Proven track record in recruiting both one-off and multi-assignment campains. Provision of the highest level of selection service at a cost effective price. Time effective, proven process providing the very best candidates.