Student Enquiry Adviser - London
- Location: City of London, London
- Job Type: Full Time, Temporary/Contract/Project
9.00 - 9.00 £ per hour
- Education :Unspecified
An education consultancy are looking for a Student Adviser to join their team on a temporary assignment. The role involves managing day-to-day one-to-one communications with prospective students on behalf of our partner universities. The aim is to provide great customer service, answer the student's queries with accuracy, move the student along the pipeline and ultimately increase applications and enrolments at the given institution.
- Improving the enquiry experience for students with great customer service, soft sales and provision of accurate information
- Ensuring all incoming communications are effectively managed and answered within contracted turnaround times
- Utilising effective writing skills to ensure emails are written in an engaging, creative way with no grammatical errors
- Ensuring communication follow-up is completed in line with service level agreements
- Using a personalised approach to build rapport and represent the partner institution positively
- Ensuring quality assurance standards are met and whenever possible exceeded
- Marketing the University effectively to prospective students
- Collecting invaluable intel from students to feedback to partner institutions
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of work practice and work flow
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- A high level of initiative
- An excellent standard of spoken and written English
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively with a diverse range of people
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure and multi-task
- An intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain focus and perspective at all times
- Conducts self with high level of integrity, sincerity, and honesty
- Treats all people with fairness and respect, demonstrated by actions and conversations
- Demonstrates responsible use of company time and resources
- Plans, organises and prioritises work assignments to ensure deadlines are met
- Shows thoughtful, intelligent problem-solving skills; seeks input from multiple sources
- Communicates thoughts and information in a logical, organised and effective manner
- Collaborates effectively across all functions and divisions
- Exemplifies loyalty and support to co-workers and volunteers when help is needed
- Reflects a positive demeanour and approach to responsibilities
- Shows persistence in achieving goals; overcomes challenges
- Knowledge of international education market and process and procedures
- Experience of using CRMS
- Undergraduate degree or similar
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
Australasian Recruitment Company are specialists in office support recruitment and provide the highest quality temporary, contract and permanent office support staff to the London marketplace. We are committed to providing an outstanding service that changes the way our clients and candidates think about recruitment agencies.
We engender candidate loyalty by fostering a career-orientated, consultative approach and we often place and re-place candidates throughout their careers in London.
Our goal is to break the mould, share the adventure, make it count and deliver the goods!